My primary goal as your dentist is to ensure you feel comfortable while under my care. I understand that most patients don’t like coming to the dentist, but I strive to make our time together as enjoyable as possible. I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality dental care while helping you achieve and maintain a happy, healthy smile.
Amy Nordquist, D.D.S.
Dr. Amy Nordquist, D.D.S.
Dr. Amy Nordquist grew up in the heart of Ahwatukee right across the street from Desert Vista High School. She attended Xavier College Preparatory for high school before heading down to Tucson to obtain her undergraduate degree in Psychology at the University of Arizona. While at the U of A she cherished her time with her Chi Omega sorority sisters who supported her personal growth and drive to become a dentist.
Dr. Nordquist received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska in 2012. It was the one and only time she ever lived outside of AZ, and could not wait to get back to the sunshine after graduation! Dr. Nordquist is proud of the education she received from Creighton, where she graduated with many awards for her incredible dental skills.
Dr. Nordquist is a proud member of the American Dental Association, Arizona Dental Association, and Central Arizona Dental Association. She truly is a life-long learner, spending many hours each year at continuing education courses to continue to polish her dental skills and stay up to date on the evolution of the dental field.
When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Nordquist loves to spend her time with her husband, Matt, and their two sons, Benjamin and Jackson. They love living close to her parents and brother and sister’s families so they can get together for Sunday family dinner each week. With all 7 grandkids under the age of 6, the gatherings get pretty crazy! She is especially grateful for the time they get to spend each year with her in-laws in Kalamazoo, MI. Another big group, as her husband is one of 9 siblings! Needless to say, family is one of the most important things to Dr. Nordquist.
Awards and Achievements
- The Hanau “Best of the Best” Excellence in Prosthodontic Award for excellence in both clinical applications and academic performance in prosthodontics
- The American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Award of Excellence for demonstrating the most clinical proficiency and greatest performance in esthetic dentistry
- Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry for providing the most outstanding restorative care to her patients
- The American Academy of Gold Foil Operator Achievement Award for outstanding qualities as a scholar and clinician in indirect restorative dentistry
- Dean’s List at Creighton University School of Dentistry 2009-2012
- Recipient of Dr. Foster Sims Scholarship for excellence in dental academics 2009-2012